The next International Total Survey Error Workshop will take place from 30 August to 1 September 2021 at the University of Manchester in Manchester, UK.
With the theme Total Error in Official Statistics: Current Practices and New Methods, in addition to traditional total survey error (TSE) topics, the workshop will be encouraging contributions on:
- Total error frameworks for Big Data, integrated data sets and products
- “Total statistical uncertainty” frameworks for estimates derived from nonprobability samples
- Statistical disclosure limitation error
- Uses of administrative data to reduce TSE
- Methods for addressing specification errors in integrated data sets
- Minimizing TSE by adaptive design and data collection strategies
More information about attending the conference is available here.