In June 2022 Montreal will be the center of Bayesian thinking in the world. The purpose of the ISBA 2022 World Meeting is to bring together the diverse international community of investigators in statistics who develop and use Bayesian methods to share recent findings and to present new and challenging problems.
ISBA 2022 will take place at Hotel Bonaventure, Montreal, Canada from 25 June to 1 July 2022.
The confirmed Keynote speakers are:
- Francesca Dominici, Harvard University
- Antonio Lijoi, Bocconi University
- Richard Nickl, University of Cambridge
- David A. Stephens, McGill University
The confirmed speakers on Bayesian Foundations are:
- Subhasis Ghosal, North Carolina State University
- Steffen Lauritzen, University of Copenhagen
- Adrian Raftery, University of Washington
- Nancy Reid, University of Toronto
The confirmed speakers for the two Name Lectures are:
- Pierre Jacob, Harvard University, as the Susie Bayarri Lecturer
- Mike West, Duke University, as the Bruno de Finetti Lecturer