The 25th International Conference on Computational Statistics will take place at Birkbeck, University of London, UK, 22-25 August 2023. Tutorials will be given during the conference. The conference is sponsored by the European Regional Section of the IASC.
The conference will be hybrid:
- Session organizers will choose either the in-person, the hybrid or the virtual option.
- Invited speakers should coordinate their presentation mode with the session organizers.
- Contributed speakers can choose the option of in-person or virtual presentation.
- Session organizers and contributed speakers will be able to change their contribution mode until the 5th of June 2023. After that date, any change is subject to availability.
- All the keynote talks, the special invited sessions, the hybrid organized sessions, and the virtual sessions will be live-streamed on Zoom for all the conference participants.
- The Poster Sessions will be virtual.
- All the participants can attend the conference in person, even if they choose a virtual oral presentation or a poster.