This Special Issue of Computational and Mathematical Methods on Recent Advances in Computing Techniques in Applied Science aims to bring together interdisciplinary approaches that focus on modelling, algorithms and simulations & mathematical software developed to solve science (e.g., biological, physical, and social), engineering and medicine problems.
Guest Editors: J. K. Mandal, Subarna Shakya, Sumanta Bhattacharyya and Rajesh De
Topics of the special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Modelling, algorithms and simulations (e.g. numerical and non-numerical, discrete and continuous);
- Software developed to solve science (e.g., biological, physical, and social), engineering, medicine, and humanities problems;
- Computer and information science that develops and optimizes the advanced system hardware, software, networking, and data management components (e.g. problem solving environments).
- Autonomic, adaptive, dependable computing, parallel computing, services computing and cloud computing, green computing, internet computing, business process computing, software evolution and mining, architectural concepts for systems, network science, social networks, collective intelligence
- Manuscript submission deadline: 1 May 2021
- Peer review date: 15 June 2021
- Revision due date: 15 July 2021
- Notification of acceptance by the Guest Editors: 30 August 2021
Lead Guest Editors:
Prof. (Dr) J K Mandal, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Kalyani University, Kalyani, India; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Prof. (Dr) Subarna Shakya, Department of Electronics And Computer Engineering, Pulchowk Campus Institute of Engineering Tribhuvan University, Nepal; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Sumanta Bhattacharyya, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Ranchi, India; email@example.com
Dr Rajesh De, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Brainware University, West Bengal, India; firstname.lastname@example.org