- Authors: Catherine Saunders and Sunil Patil
- Published Date: May 10, 2016
From what you hear and read in the news, you might get the impression that the public do not want their personal information, especially healthcare records, to be shared under any circumstances. ...
Introduction to Biostatistical Applications in Health Research with Microsoft Office Excel: An interview with author Robert Hirsch feature
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: May 23, 2016
Last month, Wiley was proud to publish Introduction to Biostatistical Applications in Health Research with Microsoft Office Excel® by Robert Hirsch, which aims to be a practical and methodological...
- Authors: Kathryn T. Morrison, Gavin Shaddick, Sarah B. Henderson and David L. Buckeridge
- Published Date: Jun 20, 2016
Each week, we select a recently published article and provide free access. This week's is from Statistics in Medicine and is now available from Early View, where individual articles are published...
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: University of Oslo)
- Published Date: Aug 26, 2016
In order to reveal the secrets of the bacteria, statisticians at the Norwegian Innovation Centre at University of Oslo are now developing entirely new mathematical methods for...
- Authors: Statistics Views, Dr Heather B. Neuman, Dr Paul J. Rathouz, Dr Emily Winslow, Dr Jennifer M. Weiss, Dr Noelle K. LoConte, Chee Paul Lin, Mike Wurm, Dr Maureen A. Smith, Dr Deborah Schrag, Dr Caprice C. Greenberg
- Published Date: Aug 15, 2016
Each week, we select a recently published article and provide free access. This week's is from Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice and is available from Early View. To read the...
- Authors: Alan Phillips, Juan Abellan-Andres, Andersen Soren, Frank Bretz, Chrissie Fletcher, Lesley France, Andrew Garrett, Raymond Harris, Magnus Kjaer, Oliver Keene, David Morgan, Michael O'Kelly and James Roger
- Published Date: Jul 26, 2016
In October 2014 an addendum to ICH E9 Statistical Principles for Clinical Trial was proposed on statistical principles relating to estimands and sensitivity analyses. The topic of estimands is an...
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: University of California, San Diego, Jacobs School of Engineering)
- Published Date: Nov 25, 2016
An international team of computer scientists has for the first time developed a method to find antibiotics hidden in huge but still unexplored mass spectrometry datasets. They detailed their new...
- Date: 23 March 2017
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
The 2017 Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) Annual Meeting on "Healthcare for the Future" will take place on 23 March in...