ELAVIO 2016 event
- Date: 09 May - 13 May 2016
- Location: Cali, Colombia
ELAVIO 2016 will take place in the city of Cali, Colombia, between 9 and 13 May 2016.
Decision Science for Housing and Community Development: An interview with co-author Michael Johnson feature
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: Dec 01, 2015
Last month, Wiley was proud to publish Decision Science for Housing and Community Development: Localized and Evidence-Based Responses to Distressed Housing and Blighted Communities, which offers a...
- Authors: Richard C. Penney
- Published Date: Dec 18, 2015
Praise for the Third Edition “This volume is ground-breaking in terms of mathematical texts in that it does not teach from a detached perspective, but instead, looks to show students that...
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: Michael Balsam, Outsell Insights, 27/05/2016)
- Published Date: Jul 01, 2016
City of Seattle partners with Siemens, as huge influx of tech boom workers coupled with hard-to-expand infrastructure finds the city in need of data-driven traffic management more than ever.
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: Imperial College London)
- Published Date: Mar 02, 2017
Investigating how data can make infrastructures safer, the Alan Turing Institute-Lloyd’s Register Foundation data-centric engineering programme will focus on fundamental research and real-world...