- Authors: Statistics Views and EurekAlert! Science News
- Published Date: Jan 13, 2016
Researchers at the University of Minnesota and BioNano Genomics have worked out a method on how to improve accuracy in genomic mapping by using time-series data. 'If you already have the sequenced map...
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: Feb 25, 2016
Researchers from Case Western Reserve University have reported a new way to analyze magnetic resonance images (MRI) data for women with the most common type of breast cancer, which appears to reliably...
- Authors: Statistics Views, Yubin Sung, Zeny Feng and Sanjeena Subedi
- Published Date: May 16, 2016
Each week, we select a recently published article and provide free access. This week's is from Stat and is now available from the first issue of this year. To read the article in full, please click...