- Authors: Jana Sacks
- Published Date: Dec 18, 2015
A step-by-step approach to the mathematical financial theory and quantitative methods needed to implement and apply state-of-the-art valuation techniques Written as an accessible and appealing...
Engineering Decision Making and Risk Management: An interview with author Jeffrey W. Herrmann feature
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: Jun 26, 2015
Earlier this year, Wiley was proud to publish Engineering Decision Making and Risk Management by Jeffrey W. Herrmann, which emphasizes practical issues and examples of decision making with...
- Date: 11 September - 15 September 2016
- Location: Sheffield, UK
The 16th annual conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) will take place at the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, UK, from 11 to 15 September 2016.
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: Michael Balsam, Outsell Insights, 27/05/2016)
- Published Date: Jul 01, 2016
City of Seattle partners with Siemens, as huge influx of tech boom workers coupled with hard-to-expand infrastructure finds the city in need of data-driven traffic management more than ever.
- Date: 26 June - 30 June 2017
- Location: Delft, Netherlands
The 10th International Conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands, from 26 to 30 June 2017.
- Authors: Statistics Views and Cambridge University
- Published Date: Nov 23, 2016
Cambridge University have announced the launch of a new Centre for Risk and Evidence Communication, based at their Faculty of Mathematics, which will aim present risk, data and evidence in...
- Authors: Statistics Views (source: Imperial College London)
- Published Date: Mar 02, 2017
Investigating how data can make infrastructures safer, the Alan Turing Institute-Lloyd’s Register Foundation data-centric engineering programme will focus on fundamental research and real-world...