- Published Date: Jul 26, 2012
Professor Vipin Kumar, one of the founding Editors of Statistical Analysis and Data Mining (published on behalf of theAmerican Statistical Association) has been awarded the Association of Computing...
- Authors: Anco Hundepool, Josep Domingo-Ferrer, Luisa Franconi, Sarah Giessing, Eric Schulte Nordholt, Keith Spicer, Peter-Paul de Wolf
- Published Date: Aug 31, 2012
A reference to answer all your statistical confidentiality questions. This handbook provides technical guidance on statistical disclosure control and on how to approach the problem of balancing the...
- Published Date: Jul 24, 2012
With London 2012 fever gripping the nation and only 3 days to go before the Olympics Opening Ceremony (though the very first event, the women's football, kicks off proceedings tomorrow at the...
- Authors: Alexander von Eye, Eun-Young Mun
- Published Date: Dec 07, 2012
Over the past ten years, there have been many important advances in log-linear modeling, including the specification of new models, in particular non-standard models, and their relationships to...
- Published Date: Jul 18, 2012
David Madigan, professor and chair of the Department of Statistics at Columbia University, has been selected as the new editor for Statistical Analysis and Data Mining.
WIREs Computational Statistics journal
- Editor-in-Chief: David Scott
- Published Date: Jul 30, 2012
WIREs Computational Statistics is a major new scientific publication that supports the information needs of researchers in this field and helps to shape its future development.
Introduction to Data Mining webinar
- Date: May 30, 2012 - 00:00 (UTC)
The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com is the leading provider of online education in analytics and statistics, and offers over 100 courses in predictive analytics, forecasting,...
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: Nov 26, 2012
The Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas has announced the its first Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) with more than 2000 people from 109 countries signing up to learn about data...