- Authors: Sandra Eldridge, Sally Kerry
- Published Date: Feb 03, 2012
Cluster randomisedtrials are trials in which groups (or clusters) of individuals are randomly allocated to different forms of treatment. In health care, these trials often compare different ways of...
- Authors: Lloyd P Provost, Sandra Murray
- Published Date: Oct 28, 2011
The Health Care Data Guide is designed to help students and professionals build a skill set specific to using data for improvement of health care processes and systems. Even experienced data users...
Biometrical Journal journal
- Editor-in-Chief: Lutz Edler, Mauro Gasparini
- Published Date: Jul 18, 2012
Biometrical Journal publishes papers on statistical methods and their applications in life sciences including medicine, environmental sciences and agriculture.
- Published Date: Aug 28, 2012
Robert John Tibshirani, a professor in the Department of Health Research and Policy and in the Department of Statistics at Stanford University is the winner of the 2012 Gold Medal of the Statistical...
- Authors: Steven K. Thompson
- Published Date: Mar 06, 2012
Praise for the Second Edition "This book has never had a competitor. It is the only book that takes a broad approach to sampling . . . any good personal statistics library should include a copy of...
- Authors: Garrett M. Fitzmaurice, Nan M. Laird, James H. Ware
- Published Date: Sep 30, 2011
Praise for the First Edition ". . . [this book] should be on the shelf of everyone interested in . . . longitudinal data analysis."Journal of the American Statistical...
- Authors: David Hunter
- Published Date: Jul 10, 2009
A practical introduction to critical thinking across various disciplines Knowing how to think critically about what to believe and what to do is essential for success in both academic and...
- Authors: Statistics Views
- Published Date: Nov 28, 2012
The Royal Statistical Society has noted that recent correspondence between UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt and the chair of the UK Statistics Authority Andrew Dilnot has implied that a group of...