Check out the most popular items from StatisticsViews.com over the last 7 days.
- Published Date: Jul 19, 2012
Volume 78 Issue 2 (August 2010) journalIssue
- Published Date: Aug 01, 2010
- Authors: Nicky J. Welton, Alexander J. Sutton, Nicola J. Cooper, Keith R. Abrams, A.E. Ades
- Published Date: May 11, 2012
In the evaluation of healthcare, rigorous methods of quantitative assessment are necessary to establish interventions that are beneficial, are superior to all alternatives and are cost-effective. Usually one study will not provide answers to these questions and it will be necessary to synthesize evidence from multiple sources. This book aims to outline a coherent approach to such evidence synthesis, for the purpose of decision making. Each chapter contains worked examples, exercises and solutions drawn...
Volume 79 Issue 1 (April 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Apr 01, 2011
Volume 171 Issue 2 (April 2008) journalIssue
- Published Date: Apr 01, 2008
Volume 77 Issue 2 (August 2009) journalIssue
- Published Date: Aug 01, 2009
Tracking Progress Towards Statistical Capacity Building... journal article
- Journal: International Statistical Review
- Authors: Dimitri Sanga, Bakary Dosso, Steve Gui‐Diby
- Published Date: Nov 21, 2011
Résumé Cet article présente l'Indice de développement statistique africain, un indice composite ayant pour objectif de supporter le suivi et l'évaluation de la mise en oeuvre du Cadre stratégique régional de référence pour le renforcement des capacités statistiques en Afrique. Cet indice permet, entre autres, d'identifier les forces et faiblesses du système statistique national de chaque pays africain en vue de favoriser des...
Volume 174 Issue 3 (July 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Jul 01, 2011
- Authors: Luc Bauwens, Christian M. Hafner, Sebastien Laurent
- Published Date: Apr 27, 2012
A complete guide to the theory and practice of volatility models in financial engineering Volatility has become a hot topic in this era of instant communications, spawning a great deal of research in empirical finance and time series econometrics. Providing an overview of the most recent advances, Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications explores key concepts and topics essential for modeling the volatility of financial time series, both univariate and multivariate, parametric and...
- Authors: Jessica James, Ian Marsh, Lucio Sarno
- Published Date: Aug 06, 2012
Praise for Handbook of Exchange Rates “This book is remarkable. I expect it to become the anchor reference for people working in the foreign exchange field.” Richard K. Lyons, Dean and Professor of Finance, Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley “It is quite easily the most wide ranging treaty of expertise on the forex market I have ever come across. I will be keeping a copy close to my fingertips.” Jim O’Neill, Chairman, Goldman Sachs Asset...
Volume 27 Issue 4 (June 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Jun 01, 2011
Volume 175 Issue 2 (April 2012) journalIssue
- Published Date: Apr 01, 2012
Volume 77 Issue 1 (April 2009) journalIssue
- Published Date: Apr 01, 2009
Volume 27 Issue 8 (December 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Dec 01, 2011
Volume 53 Issue 2 (June 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Jun 01, 2011
DEA models for two‐stage processes: Game approach and... journal article
- Journal: Naval Research Logistics
- Authors: Liang Liang, Wade D. Cook, Joe Zhu
- Published Date: Aug 25, 2008
Abstract Data envelopment analysis (DEA) is a method for measuring the efficiency of peer decision making units (DMUs). This tool has been utilized by a number of authors to examine two‐stage processes, where all the outputs from the first stage are the only inputs to the second stage. The current article examines and extends these models using game theory concepts. The resulting models are linear, and imply an efficiency...
Volume 53 Issue 1 (March 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Mar 01, 2011
Volume 76 Issue 2 (August 2008) journalIssue
- Published Date: Aug 01, 2008
Volume 60 Issue 4 (August 2011) journalIssue
- Published Date: Aug 01, 2011
Volume 171 Issue 1 (January 2008) journalIssue
- Published Date: Jan 01, 2008