If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 31 October - 02 November 2014
- Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA), University of Minnesota, USA
- The Abel Conference is an annual conference series that honors the Abel Prize Laureates. It is a collaboration between the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters and the Institute for Mathematics...
- 03 November - 07 November 2014
- Rockville, Maryland, USA
- The 21st Annual Biopharmaceutical Applied Statistics Symposiumwill take place at the Crowne Plaza Washington, DC - Rockville, MD from 3 to 7 November 2014
- 03 November - 14 November 2014
- San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
- The Canary Islands Winter School of Astrophysics has been organized by the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (http://www.iac.es/index.php?lang=en) every year since 1989. The school is addressed to...
PSI 1-Day Scientific Meeting: How do Data Monitoring Committees Operate: Principles, Practicalities and Controversies
- 05 November 2014
- Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- This one day meeting to be held at the Royal Statistical Society in London is aimed at people who serve on Data Monitoring Committees, people who organise them, and people involved in preparing...
- 09 November - 12 November 2014
- Hilton San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
- The Annual Meeting of the Institute for Operations Research and Management Science
- 13 November 2014
- London, UK
- Speakers: Mark Elliot (University of Manchester), Ross Anderson (University of Cambridge) Discussant: Kieron O’Hara (University of Southampton)
- 16 November - 19 November 2014
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The International Statistical Institute has announced a Regional Statistics Conference to be held on 16-19 November 2014 at Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 23 November - 26 November 2014
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- The Operations Research Society of New Zealand (ORSNZ) and the New Zealand Statistical Association (NZSA) are holding a joint conference hosted by Victoria University of Wellington.
- 01 December - 05 December 2014
- Port Lincoln, Australia
- The Australasian Applied Statistics Conference is an excellent opportunity to liaise with fellow statisticians within the agricultural, biological and environmental sciences and to keep abreast of the...
- 08 December - 11 December 2014
- Montreal, Canada
- The Twenty-Eigth Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems is an interdisciplinary conference that brings together researchers in all aspects of neural and statistical information...
- 08 December 2014
- London, UK
- ‘Changing social research: Evolution or revolution?’ The SRA annual conference is a unique event: it is the only forum the UK has for bringing together social researchers from all sectors and...
- 08 December - 12 December 2014
- Atlantic City, USA
- The purpose of the 3-day Deming Conference on Applied Statistics is to provide a learning experience on recent developments in statistical methodologies.
- 08 December 2014
- JISC, Brettenham House, London, UK
- The next Crime Surveys User Conference is being organised by the UK Data Service for Monday 8 December 2014. The programme will contain a mixture of papers from the data producers, including the...
- 11 December - 12 December 2014
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Applied Statistics and Public Policy Analysis conference will be held at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, NSW on 11-12 December 2014.
- 12 December 2014
- Montreal, Canada
- This interdisciplinary workshop will consider issues of fairness, accountability, and transparency in machine learning. It will address growing anxieties about the role that machine learning plays in...
- 15 December - 18 December 2014
- Guangzhou, China
- The International Environmetrics Society, Division of Resource and Environment Statistics, Chinese Association for Applied Statistics and Guangzhou University will be hosting a conference: 24rd Annual...
- 15 December - 17 December 2014
- City University, Hong Kong
- The third ICISE will take place at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, on 15-17 December 2014. The first ICISE was held in Beijing in 2009 and the second ICISE at Tainan in 2012.
- 16 December - 17 December 2014
- Woburn House, London, UK
- This event will highlight current challenges in mathematical methodology alongside new mathematical problems arising from Big Data applications.
- 18 December - 21 December 2014
- Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- The 13th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-13) (“Statistics for Better Life”) takes place at the IBP International Convention Centre between 18 and 21 December 2014.
- 27 December - 29 December 2014
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT) welcomes you to attend the International Conference on Applied Statistics 2014, which is being organized to mark the 50th anniversary of the...
- 02 January - 04 January 2015
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dhaka University Statistics Department Alumni Association (DUSDAA) welcomes you to attend the Second International Conference on Statistics 2015.
- 09 January 2015
- Bath, UK
- The IMA Conference on Research in Mathematics and its Applications: Eight Great Technologies will be held in Bath on 9 January 2015 to follow the SIAM UKIE annual meeting in Bath on 8 January.
- 11 January - 13 January 2015
- San Antonio Convention Center, TX, USA
- The National Meetings of the American Mathematical Society.
- 05 February - 06 February 2015
- Adelaide, Australia
- The Young Statisticians Network, a branch of the Statistical Society of Australia, is hosting the Young Statisticians Conference on 5-6 February 2015 at the University of Adelaide.
- 19 February - 21 February 2015
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- CSP 2015 aims to bring together hundreds of statistical practitioners, including data analysts, researchers and scientists, who engage in the application of statistics to solve real-world problems on...
- 01 March - 03 March 2015
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, USA
- Oregon State University and Building Diversity in Science will host an informative conference next year called the Infinite Possibilities Conference (IPC).
- 07 March 2015
- London, UK
- RadStats is pleased to announce the 2015 conference will be held in London from 9am to 5pm on Saturday, 7 March 2015. The venue is Conway Hall at Red Lion Square, in central London.
- 10 March - 12 March 2015
- Brussels, Belgium
- New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics (NTTS) is an international biennial scientific conference series, organised by Eurostat, on new techniques and methods for official statistics, and the...
- 15 March - 18 March 2015
- Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, FL, USA
- Annual Meeting of the Eastern North American Region of the International Biometric Society
- 23 March - 25 March 2015
- Brussels, Belgium
- Discovery Summit, the premier JMP users conference, is coming to Europe for the first time, 23-25 March 2015 in Brussels.
GAMM 2015: 86th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- 23 March - 27 March 2015
- Venue TBC, Lecce, Italy
- The GAMM (Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik) promotes scientific development in all areas of applied mathematics and mechanics. Further details will be provided here once known.
- 10 April - 12 April 2015
- The Second Virtual Conference on Teaching Statistics, Probability and Combinatorics organized by the Teaching of Statistics, Probability and Combinatorics Research Group of the Spanish Society for...
3rd International Conference: New Challenges for Statistical Software - The Use of R in Official Statistics
- 23 April - 24 April 2015
- Bucharest, Romania
- The conference will be held in Bucharest on 23-24 April 2015.
- 10 May - 13 May 2015
- London, UK
- PSI are delighted to announce that the 2015 Annual Conference will take place at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London between Sunday 10 to Wednesday 13 May 2015.
IMA International Conference on Barriers and Enablers to Learning Maths: Enhancing Learning and Teaching for All Learners
- 10 June - 12 June 2015
- Glasgow, UK
- This is the first international conference of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) about approaches to teaching and learning mathematics. Mathematics should be understood in the...
- 14 June - 17 June 2015
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- The 43rd Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada will be held at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, from Sunday 14 June to Wednesday 17 June 2015.
- 15 June - 19 June 2015
- Ann Arbor, USA
- The ninth international conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- 21 June - 24 June 2015
- Boise, USA
- The Western North American Region of The International Biometric Society announces the 2015 WNAR Annual Meeting to be held at Boise State University, Boise, Idaho.
- 01 July - 04 July 2015
- Kunming, Yunnan, P. R. China
- The fifth IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability will be held in Kunming, China, from 1 to 4 July 2015. The IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability...
- 13 July - 17 July 2015
- Oxford, UK
- The 2015 Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2015) will be hosted by the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance, the Mathematical Institute and the Department of...
- 27 July - 31 July 2015
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 08 August - 13 August 2015
- Seattle, Washington, USA
- The 2015 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Seattle, USA between 8 and 13 August.
- 06 September - 10 September 2015
- Prague, Czech Republic
- ENBIS – the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics – is a platform where statistical practitioners and academic statisticians from Europe and beyond meet, exchange ideas and design...
- 07 September - 10 September 2015
- Exeter, UK
- The 2015 International Conference of the Royal Statistical Society will take place at The Forum, Exeter, Devon from 7 to 10 September.
- 09 September - 11 September 2015
- Cà Foscari University, Treviso, Italy
- The Italian Statistical Society (SIS) promotes an international specialized statistical conference every two years. The 2015 meeting is organized to celebrate the 50th anniversary...
- 21 September - 25 September 2015
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- The conference will be organized by the Center of Experimental Design of the Institute of Applied Statistics and Computing of the University of Life Sciences Vienna in collaboration with the...
- 11 July - 15 July 2016
- Toronto, Canada
- This meeting will be hosted by the Fields Institute. The Congress is be the latest in a series organized jointly by the Bernoulli Society and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Held every four...