If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 23 January - 25 January 2017
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
- The next edition of Young European Statistician (YES VIII) meeting will be held from 23 to 25 January 2017, at Eurandom, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 07 February 2017
- Royal Statistical Society HQ, London, UK
- The Royal Statistical Society, in association with Sense About Science, Full Fact and the Oxford Internet Institute is delighted to host a panel discussion to debate the phenomenon of ‘post-truth’. A...
- 06 March - 07 March 2017
- Patong Beach Hotel 124 Taweewongse Rd., Patong Beach, 83150, Kathu, Thailand
- The ICMCS 2017: 19th International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Science aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their...
- 06 March - 10 March 2017
- congress centrum neue weimarhalle UNESCO-Platz 1 99423 Weimar
- The GAMM annual meeting 2017 will be hosted by the TechnischeUniversitat Ilmenau and the Bauhaus-Universitat Weimar.It will take place in the beautiful city of Weimar at the Congress Center neue...
- 12 March - 15 March 2017
- Washington Hilton, Washington DC
- The 2017 ENAR Spring Meeting will be held at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC from March 12-15. The meeting brings together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government,...
- 22 March - 24 March 2017
- Bali, Indonesia
- The ISI Regional Statistics Conference (RSC) will be held in Bali, Indonesia from 22 to 24 March 2017.
- 23 March 2017
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- The 2017 Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) Annual Meeting on "Healthcare for the Future" will take place on 23 March in...
- 25 March - 26 March 2017
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The Ethiopian Statistical Association (ESA) is a legally registered national, autonomous, a non-profit making and voluntary professional organization. The mission of ESA is to encourage and promote...
- 02 April - 04 April 2017
- Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA
- Analytics 2017 (The INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research) is the one analytics conference that consistently delivers proven applications and processes that will improve...
- 04 April - 06 April 2017
- The Wesley Euston Hotel, 81-103 Euston Street, London, United Kingdom, NW1 2EZ
- Young to OR is a biennial conference for academics and practitioners with up to ten years of experience in O.R. Attendees have the opportunity to present their work to peers in a supportive...
- 11 April - 12 April 2017
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- The 11th International Multilevel Conference is to be held 12-13 April 2017 in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 20 April - 22 April 2017
- Fort Lauderdale, USA
- The 20th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2017) will be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA from Apr 20-22, 2017. Since its inception in 1985, AISTATS has...
- 24 April - 26 April 2017
- Hasselt, Belgium
- The 6th Channel Network Conference of the International Biometric Society (IBS) will take place at Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Belgium.
- 27 April - 29 April 2017
- Houston, USA
- Data mining is the computational process for discovering valuable knowledge from data. It has enormous application in numerous fields, including science, engineering, healthcare, business, and...
- 07 May - 10 May 2017
- Liverpool, UK
- The annual meeting for the Society of Clinical Trials.
- 10 May - 12 May 2017
- Bu Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran
- The purpose of the conference is to bring together young and senior academics and people working in insurance and other areas of industrial applications of statistics, and to strengthen the links...
- 14 May - 17 May 2017
- London, UK
- 2017 will be the 40th anniversary that the PSI has held an annual event and so the theme for the conference is “Celebrating 40 years of promoting statistical insight”. The conference will be held...
- 18 May - 21 May 2017
- New Orleans, USA
- The premier event for public opinion and survey research professionals. The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) is the leading professional organization of public opinion and...
- 06 June - 09 June 2017
- Barcelona, Spain
- The WCNRM2017 will take place in Barcelona from 6 to 9 June.
- 11 June - 14 June 2017
- Winnipeg, Canada
- The 45th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada will be held at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba, from Sunday June 11 to Wednesday June 14, 2017. The Program Chair is...
- 15 June - 17 June 2017
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The 1st International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta 2017) will take place at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong 15-17 June 2017. This Conference is...
- 26 June - 30 June 2017
- Delft, Netherlands
- The 10th International Conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands, from 26 to 30 June 2017.
- 02 July - 08 July 2017
- University of Auckland, Rotorua, New Zealand
- 02 July - 07 July 2017
- Groningen, Netherlands
- The 32nd edition of the IWSM will be held in Groningen, Netherlands from 2 to 7 July 2017, hosted by the University of Groningen.
- 03 July - 07 July 2017
- Wollongong, Australia
- The International Conference on Robust Statistics (ICORS) has been an annual international conference since 2001. The aim of the conferences is to bring together researchers and practitioners...
- 04 July - 07 July 2017
- Brussels, Belgium
- The conference will take place at the Wild Gallery, Rue du Charroi 11, 1190 Brussels, 15 minutes from the Brussels city centre. http://user2017.brussels/ The annual useR! conference is the main...
- 09 July - 13 July 2017
- Vigo, Spain
- The International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB) is devoted to stimulate research into the principles and methodology used in the design and analysis of clinical research and to increase...
- 16 July - 21 July 2017
- Marrakech, Morocco
- The 61st ISI World Statistics Congress will take place in Marrakech, Morocco between 16 and 21 July 2017.
- 17 July - 21 July 2017
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- The 21st Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies will be held between 17-21 July 2017 in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, under the theme of “OR/ Analytics for a...
- 24 July - 26 July 2017
- Bergamo, Italy
- The 27th Annual Conference of The International Environmetrics Society will be held 24-26 July 2017 at the University of Bergamo, Italy.
- 24 July - 28 July 2017
- Moscow, Russia
- The conference will be hosted by Institute of Information Transmissions Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Kharkevich Institute) www.iitp.ru Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology...
- 26 July - 28 July 2017
- De Doelen International Congress Centre
- The goal of INFORMS Healthcare 2017 is to bring together academic researchers in “healthcare analytics” and industry stakeholders who are applying this research to share information and improve the...
- 27 July - 28 July 2017
- Keele University
- Keele University is proudly hosting the 43rd Young Statisticians’ Meeting which is being held on 27 and 28 July 2017. This two day event is an opportunity for career-young statisticians (within...
- 29 July - 03 August 2017
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- The 2017 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place at Baltimore Convention Center from 29 July to 3 August 2017.
- 04 September - 07 September 2017
- Glasgow, UK
- The RSS 2017 Conference will take place at the Technology and Innovation Centre at the University of Strathclyde in the centre of Glasgow from 4 to 7 September.
- 10 December - 14 December 2017
- University of Auckland, Auckland
- The International Association of Statistical Computing (Asian Regional Society) and New Zealand Statistical Association (NZSA) are holding a joint conference hosted by the Department of Statistics,...
- 09 July - 13 July 2018
- Kyoto, Japan
- The ICOTS conferences, held by IASE every 4 years, are the most important events on the international statistics education calendar.