If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 13 October - 14 October 2015
- Uxbridge, London
- The Toxicology SIG provides a forum for statisticians working in regulatory and investigative toxicology to discuss issues and interact with one another. This 1.5-day workshop will involve hopefully...
- 13 October - 15 October 2015
- Guadalajara, Mexico
- The 5th OECD World Forum on Statistics, Knowledge and Policy will be held from 13 to 15 October in Guadalajara, Mexico. The event is themed “Transforming Policy, Changing Lives”.
- 13 October - 15 October 2015
- Villanova, USA
- Conference theme : "Nonclinical Statistics - Building Continuity from Discovery through Manufacturing"
- 20 October 2015
- The World Statistics Day was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in 2010 to recognize the importance of statistics in shaping our societies. The holding of national and regional...
- 20 October - 22 October 2015
- Novosibirsk, Russian Federation
- In conjunction with the UN World Statistics Day, the Russian Association of Statisticians will hold the First Open Russian Statistical Congress in Novosibirsk between 20 and 22 October 2015.
- 28 October - 30 October 2015
- Kingston, Jamaica
- As part of continuing efforts to provide an opportunity for individuals from all sectors of society to be exposed to the best methods of management, analysis , interpretation and application the...
- 02 November - 06 November 2015
- Rockville, Maryland
- The Biopharmaceutical Applied Statistics Symposium (BASS), founded by Karl E. Peace, PhD, Fellow of the American Statistical Association, provides (1) a forum for pharmaceutical and medical...
- 13 November 2015
- Roche Products Limited, Welwyn Garden City, UK
- The Innovative, Challenging and Diversified World of Respiratory Disease
- 13 November 2015
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- During this one day meeting, PSI aims to cover a wide range of respiratory diseases and design considerations when working in this therapeutic area.
- 16 November 2015
- Vienna Marriott Hotel
- “Applications of statistical methodology in early drug development" The 6th edition of the European Statistical Forum, that will take place in Vienna on Monday, 16th November.
- 16 November - 17 November 2015
- Glasgow, UK
- These are exciting and challenging times for clinical trials, with increasing recognition of the importance of doing the right trials in the right way, to minimise waste and provide the evidence that...
- 17 November 2015
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Third Malaysia Statistics Conference: MyStats 2015, subtitled Enriching Statistics in an Interconnected and Digital World will take place at Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on...
- 22 November - 25 November 2015
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) University, Al Ain
- Theme: Quantitative methods for environmental economics, sustainability and indicators
- 01 December - 03 December 2015
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- The 2015 Colloquium will be hosted by the University of Canterbury from Tuesday 1 December to Thursday 3 December, with a welcome on the Monday evening.
- 03 December - 04 December 2015
- La Trobe University, Bundoora, Australia
- This year's Mathematical Association of Victoria Annual Conference will take place at La Trobe University, Bundoora from 3 to 4 December.
- 06 December - 10 December 2015
- Arlington, VA
- Join us for this year's SRA Annual Meeting in Arlington, VA.
- 06 December - 08 December 2015
- Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Planning of the IAOS 2016 conference , to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 6-8 December, is well underway. IAOS President Elect Ms Ola Awad and Programme Committee Chair Mr Eric Rancourt, will visit Abu...
14th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA)
- 07 December - 09 December 2015
- Hyderabad, India
- The 14th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA) will be held in Hyderabad, India from 7 to 9 December 2015. The objective of BS 2015 is to...
- 08 December - 10 December 2015
- UNSW, Sydney, Australia
- Ecologists and statisticians have much to gain from working together, and this conference is designed to provide precisely such an opportunity. This conference is a follow-up to the 2013 meeting, and...
- 12 December - 14 December 2015
- Senate House, University of London
- The 8th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2015) will take place at the Senate House, University of London, UK, 12-14 December 2015....
- 14 December 2015
- British Library, London
- The Social Research Association (SRA) annual conference is the only forum the UK has for bringing together social researchers representing all sectors and methodologies to share knowledge and ideas,...
- 20 December - 24 December 2015
- YASHADA Management Development Center, Pune, India
- The 2015 IISA Conference will bring together statisticians worldwide from academia, industry, government, and research institutes to explore the latest developments and challenges in the era of big...
- 18 February - 20 February 2016
- San Diego, California, USA
- The Conference on Statistical Practice aims to bring together hundreds of statistical practitioners, including data analysts, researchers, and scientists, who engage in the application of statistics...
- 06 March - 09 March 2016
- JW Marriott, Austin, TX, USA
- Annual Meeting of the Eastern North American Region of the International Biometric Society.
- 06 April - 08 April 2016
- Hamburg, Germany
- The EuroMeeting provides a platform for experts from all relevant disciplines within the entire healthcare development and access process to debate and find solutions to some of the most pertinent...
- 25 April - 27 April 2016
- Maryland, USA
- Now in its tenth year, the DIA/FDA Statistic 2016 Forum fosters open discussion of timely topics of mutual theoretical and practical interest to statisticians and clinical trialists who develop new...
- 22 May - 25 May 2016
- Berlin, Germany
- The 2016 PSI Conference will take place at the Pullman Hotel, Berlin, Germany from 22 to 25 May. The theme of the 2016 Conference is “Promoting Statistical Insight and Collaboration in Drug...
- 22 May - 25 May 2016
- Montreal, Canada
- The Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Trials is a multidisciplinary program with broad participation. The Meeting brings together the clinical trials community from academia, the...
- 23 May - 25 May 2016
- Salvador, Brazil
- 29 May - 01 June 2016
- St Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- The 44th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada will be held at Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario from Sunday 29 May to Wednesday 1 June 2016.
- 01 June - 03 June 2016
- Madrid, Spain
- The National Statistical Institute of Spain (INE) and Eurostat have announced the European Conference on Quality in Official Statistics (Q2016) which will be held in the “Círculo de Bellas Artes” in...
- 13 June - 17 June 2016
- Sardinia, Italy (Venue TBC)
- The ISBA 2016 World meeting is the continuation of the Valencia/ISBA meetings regularily held since 1979. Recent world meetings include 2006 Valencia (Benidorm, Spain), 2008 Hamilton Island...
- 20 June - 23 June 2016
- Geneva, Switzerland
- The Fifth International Conference on Establishment Surveys (ICES-V) will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, on June 20-23, 2016. Continuing in the traditions of ICES-I to ICES-IV, ICES-V intends to...
- 26 June - 30 June 2016
- Philadelphia, USA
- The DIA 2016 52nd Annual Meeting brings together a global community of life sciences professionals at all levels and across all disciplines all with a common goal to foster innovation that will lead...
- 10 July - 15 July 2016
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- The International Program Committee (IPC) of the XXVIIIth International Biometric Conference (IBC2016) calls for invited session proposals. IBC2016 will be held 10th-15th July at the Victoria...
- 11 July - 15 July 2016
- Toronto, Canada
- This meeting will be hosted by the Fields Institute. The Congress is be the latest in a series organized jointly by the Bernoulli Society and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Held every four...
- 15 July - 22 July 2016
- Hong Kong, People's Republic of China
- The IMO is the highest-level and largest global international mathematics competition for secondary school students, and has been held each year in a different country since 1959, with the aim...
- 18 July - 22 July 2016
- Centre de Congrès de Lyon, France
- The 26th IUPAP International conference on Statistical Physics, Statphys 26, will cover a wide range of topics including traditional aspects of statistical mechanics, such as applications to hard and...
- 30 July - 04 August 2016
- Chicago, USA
- With more than 3,000 presentations arranged into 183 invited sessions, 400 contributed sessions, and 400 individual poster and speed poster presentations, the Joint Statistical Meetings is one of the...
- 21 August - 25 August 2016
- Birmingham, UK
- 22 August - 24 August 2016
- Stockholm, Sweden
- The 27th Nordiskt statistikermöte, this time arranged by Statistics Sweden, will take place at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre from 22 to 24 August 2016. .
- 05 September - 08 September 2016
- Manchester, UK
- The venue for the 2016 International Conference of the Royal Statistical Society has been confirmed as the University of Manchester. The conference dates will be 5-8 September.
- 11 September - 15 September 2016
- Sheffield, UK
- The 16th annual conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) will take place at the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, UK, from 11 to 15 September 2016.
- 26 October - 28 October 2016
- Rome, Italy
- The Seventh International Conference on Agricultural Statistics (ICAS VII) will be held in Rome, Italy on 26-28 October 2016. ICAS VII is organized by the Italian National Institute of Statistics, in...
- 09 November - 13 November 2016
- Miami, Florida, USA
- QDET2 will provide a creative environment for researchers from across the world working in government, academia, and the private sector to share new solutions and fresh approaches to survey...
- 11 December - 15 December 2016
- San Diego, California
- 16 July - 21 July 2017
- Marrakech, Morocco
- The 61st ISI World Statistics Congress will take place in Marrakech, Morocco between 16 and 21 July 2017.
- 09 July - 13 July 2018
- Kyoto, Japan
- The ICOTS conferences, held by IASE every 4 years, are the most important events on the international statistics education calendar.