If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 24 April - 26 April 2017
- Hasselt, Belgium
- The 6th Channel Network Conference of the International Biometric Society (IBS) will take place at Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Belgium.
- 27 April - 29 April 2017
- Houston, USA
- Data mining is the computational process for discovering valuable knowledge from data. It has enormous application in numerous fields, including science, engineering, healthcare, business, and...
- 04 May 2017
- Personalised medicines - which are designed to treat particular groups of patients - are becoming increasingly prominent. In order to identify patients suitable for treatment a companion diagnostic...
- 05 May - 07 May 2017
- Atlanta, USA
- This workshop is to be held at Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA, USA. Biostatistics and Bioinformatics have been playing key and important roles in statistics and other scientific research fields...
- 07 May - 10 May 2017
- Liverpool, UK
- The annual meeting for the Society of Clinical Trials.
- 10 May - 12 May 2017
- Bu Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran
- The purpose of the conference is to bring together young and senior academics and people working in insurance and other areas of industrial applications of statistics, and to strengthen the links...
- 14 May - 17 May 2017
- London, UK
- 2017 will be the 40th anniversary that the PSI has held an annual event and so the theme for the conference is “Celebrating 40 years of promoting statistical insight”. The conference will be held...
- 18 May - 21 May 2017
- New Orleans, USA
- The premier event for public opinion and survey research professionals. The American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) is the leading professional organization of public opinion and...
- 06 June - 09 June 2017
- Barcelona, Spain
- The WCNRM2017 will take place in Barcelona from 6 to 9 June.
- 06 June - 09 June 2017
- London, UK
- ASMDA 2017 will take place at De Morgan House, home of the London Mathematical Society, London, UK, from 6 to 9 June 2017. The conference will focus on new trends in theory, applications and...
- 07 June - 09 June 2017
- IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights NY, USA
- Statistics in Business Analytics To keep up in today’s competitive marketplace, enterprise business entities must be able to constantly transform and improve their business. In order to improve,...
- 11 June - 14 June 2017
- Winnipeg, Canada
- The 45th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada will be held at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba, from Sunday June 11 to Wednesday June 14, 2017. The Program Chair is...
- 15 June - 17 June 2017
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The 1st International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta 2017) will take place at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong 15-17 June 2017. This Conference is...
- 22 June 2017
- Royal Statistical Society, 12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX
- Call for papers - Census Research User Conference 2017 This one-day conference, organised by the UK Data Service Census Support team, will be held on Thursday 22 June 2017 at the Royal Statistical...
- 25 June - 28 June 2017
- Cairns, Australia
- The International Symposium on Forecasting, presented by the International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), is the premier international event for professional forecasters. For the past 36 years, this...
- 26 June - 30 June 2017
- Delft, Netherlands
- The 10th International Conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands, from 26 to 30 June 2017.
- 02 July - 08 July 2017
- University of Auckland, Rotorua, New Zealand
- 02 July - 07 July 2017
- Groningen, Netherlands
- The 32nd edition of the IWSM will be held in Groningen, Netherlands from 2 to 7 July 2017, hosted by the University of Groningen.
- 03 July - 07 July 2017
- Wollongong, Australia
- The International Conference on Robust Statistics (ICORS) has been an annual international conference since 2001. The aim of the conferences is to bring together researchers and practitioners...
- 04 July - 07 July 2017
- Brussels, Belgium
- The conference will take place at the Wild Gallery, Rue du Charroi 11, 1190 Brussels, 15 minutes from the Brussels city centre. http://user2017.brussels/ The annual useR! conference is the main...
- 09 July - 13 July 2017
- Vigo, Spain
- The International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB) is devoted to stimulate research into the principles and methodology used in the design and analysis of clinical research and to increase...
- 11 July - 13 July 2017
- University of Essex, UK
- Held at the University of Essex, the Understanding Society Scientific Conference provides an international forum for the exchange of research based on longitudinal household panel studies.
- 16 July - 21 July 2017
- Marrakech, Morocco
- The 61st ISI World Statistics Congress will take place in Marrakech, Morocco between 16 and 21 July 2017.
- 17 July - 21 July 2017
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- The 21st Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies will be held between 17-21 July 2017 in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, under the theme of “OR/ Analytics for a...
- 24 July - 26 July 2017
- Bergamo, Italy
- The 27th Annual Conference of The International Environmetrics Society will be held 24-26 July 2017 at the University of Bergamo, Italy.
- 24 July - 28 July 2017
- Moscow, Russia
- The conference will be hosted by Institute of Information Transmissions Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Kharkevich Institute) www.iitp.ru Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology...
- 26 July - 28 July 2017
- De Doelen International Congress Centre
- The goal of INFORMS Healthcare 2017 is to bring together academic researchers in “healthcare analytics” and industry stakeholders who are applying this research to share information and improve the...
- 27 July - 28 July 2017
- Keele University
- Keele University is proudly hosting the 43rd Young Statisticians’ Meeting which is being held on 27 and 28 July 2017. This two day event is an opportunity for career-young statisticians (within...
- 29 July - 03 August 2017
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- The 2017 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place at Baltimore Convention Center from 29 July to 3 August 2017.
- 04 September - 07 September 2017
- Glasgow, UK
- The RSS 2017 Conference will take place at the Technology and Innovation Centre at the University of Strathclyde in the centre of Glasgow from 4 to 7 September.
- 09 September - 10 September 2017
- Terra Murata, Italy
- The ECAS-ENBIS is a pre-conference course of the 17th Annual Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics.
- 10 September - 14 September 2017
- Naples, Italy
- The 17th Annual Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS: www.enbis.org) will be hosted by the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Naples...
- 10 December - 14 December 2017
- University of Auckland, Auckland
- The International Association of Statistical Computing (Asian Regional Society) and New Zealand Statistical Association (NZSA) are holding a joint conference hosted by the Department of Statistics,...
- 08 July - 13 July 2018
- Barcelona, Spain
- The XXIXth International Biometric Conference (IBC2018) is to be held 8–13 July 2018 at the Barcelona International Conference Centre, Barcelona, Spain.
- 09 July - 13 July 2018
- Kyoto, Japan
- The ICOTS conferences, held by IASE every 4 years, are the most important events on the international statistics education calendar.
ISCB ASC 2018 (Joint International Society for Clinical Biostatistics and Australian Statistical Conference)
- 26 August - 30 August 2018
- Melbourne, Australia
- The aim of this conference is to bring together a broad range of statistical researchers across a variety of research areas to facilitate the international exchange of theory, methods and...