If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 15 September - 19 September 2014
- Imperial College, London, UK
- 18 September - 19 September 2014
- Vienna, Austria
- We are glad to host BAYSM 2014 – the second Bayesian Young Statisticians Meeting – in Vienna at the newly built and opened campus of the WU Vienna University of Business and Economics.
- 21 September - 25 September 2014
- Johannes Kepler Universität, Linz, Austria
- The 14th Annual Conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS-14) will take place at the Johannes Kepler Universität in Linz (Austria) from September 21st to 25th,...
- 22 September - 24 September 2014
- Washington DC, USA
- The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section FDA-Industry Statistics Workshop is sponsored by the ASA Biopharmaceutical Section in cooperation with the FDA Statistical Association.
- 22 September - 26 September 2014
- Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
- The XIII Latin American Congress of Probability and Mathematical Statistics will be held in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia from 22 to 26 September 2014. The program will cover a large variety of...
- 23 September 2014
- Ritchie Theatre, Scientia Building, UNSW, Australia
- The Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute and the Statistical Society of Australia are co-presenting this public lecture by Professor Terry Speed, Prime Minister’s Prize for Science Recipient and...
- 29 September - 03 October 2014
- Puebla, Mexico
- The Popular Autonomous University of Puebla (PUASP) will host the XXIX International Forum on Statistics from 29 September to 2 October 2014 with the theme "Statistics in the Social...
- 06 October - 08 October 2014
- Milan, Italy
- The objective of the conference is to bring together researchers dealing with data analysis and modeling in all fields of Earth Sciences, promoting the exchange of knowledge on both methodological...
- 08 October - 14 October 2014
- DaNang, Vietnam
- The IAOS, one of the International Statistical Institute associations, brings together producers and users of official statistics. Established in 1985, it aims to promote understanding and advancement...
- 22 October - 24 October 2014
- Krakow, Poland
- The Central Statistical Office is hosting the 7th European Forum for Geography and Statistics (EFGS) Conference in Krakow from 22 to 24 October. The EFGS is a network of experts cooperating within the...
- 23 October - 24 October 2014
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- The conference is dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Department of Statistics at the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- 23 October 2014
- The John Rylands Library, University of Manchester, UK
- This free lecture forms part of the Manchester Science Festival 2014.
- 24 October 2014
- LSE, London, UK
- This forthcoming meeting will be held at LSE on Friday 24 October, 10.30am-5.00pm. The main question to be addressed is: ‘Is the concept of ‘usual residence’ reaching its sell-by date?’ Now that the...
- 31 October - 02 November 2014
- Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA), University of Minnesota, USA
- The Abel Conference is an annual conference series that honors the Abel Prize Laureates. It is a collaboration between the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters and the Institute for Mathematics...
- 03 November - 07 November 2014
- Rockville, Maryland, USA
- The 21st Annual Biopharmaceutical Applied Statistics Symposiumwill take place at the Crowne Plaza Washington, DC - Rockville, MD from 3 to 7 November 2014
- 03 November - 14 November 2014
- San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
- The Canary Islands Winter School of Astrophysics has been organized by the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (http://www.iac.es/index.php?lang=en) every year since 1989. The school is addressed to...
PSI 1-Day Scientific Meeting: How do Data Monitoring Committees Operate: Principles, Practicalities and Controversies
- 05 November 2014
- Royal Statistical Society, London, UK
- This one day meeting to be held at the Royal Statistical Society in London is aimed at people who serve on Data Monitoring Committees, people who organise them, and people involved in preparing...
- 09 November - 12 November 2014
- Hilton San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
- The Annual Meeting of the Institute for Operations Research and Management Science
- 13 November 2014
- London, UK
- Speakers: Mark Elliot (University of Manchester), Ross Anderson (University of Cambridge) Discussant: Kieron O’Hara (University of Southampton)
- 16 November - 19 November 2014
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The International Statistical Institute has announced a Regional Statistics Conference to be held on 16-19 November 2014 at Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 23 November - 26 November 2014
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- The Operations Research Society of New Zealand (ORSNZ) and the New Zealand Statistical Association (NZSA) are holding a joint conference hosted by Victoria University of Wellington.
- 01 December - 05 December 2014
- Port Lincoln, Australia
- The Australasian Applied Statistics Conference is an excellent opportunity to liaise with fellow statisticians within the agricultural, biological and environmental sciences and to keep abreast of the...
- 08 December - 11 December 2014
- Montreal, Canada
- The Twenty-Eigth Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems is an interdisciplinary conference that brings together researchers in all aspects of neural and statistical information...
- 08 December 2014
- London, UK
- ‘Changing social research: Evolution or revolution?’ The SRA annual conference is a unique event: it is the only forum the UK has for bringing together social researchers from all sectors and...
- 08 December - 12 December 2014
- Atlantic City, USA
- The purpose of the 3-day Deming Conference on Applied Statistics is to provide a learning experience on recent developments in statistical methodologies.
- 11 December - 12 December 2014
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Applied Statistics and Public Policy Analysis conference will be held at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, NSW on 11-12 December 2014.
- 15 December - 18 December 2014
- Guangzhou, China
- The International Environmetrics Society, Division of Resource and Environment Statistics, Chinese Association for Applied Statistics and Guangzhou University will be hosting a conference: 24rd Annual...
- 16 December - 17 December 2014
- Woburn House, London, UK
- This event will highlight current challenges in mathematical methodology alongside new mathematical problems arising from Big Data applications.
- 18 December - 21 December 2014
- Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- The 13th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-13) (“Statistics for Better Life”) takes place at the IBP International Convention Centre between 18 and 21 December 2014.
- 27 December - 29 December 2014
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT) welcomes you to attend the International Conference on Applied Statistics 2014, which is being organized to mark the 50th anniversary of the...
- 02 January - 04 January 2015
- Dhaka, Bamgladesh
- Dhaka University Statistics Department Alumni Association (DUSDAA) welcomes you to attend the Second International Conference on Statistics 2015.
- 11 January - 13 January 2015
- San Antonio Convention Center, TX, USA
- The National Meetings of the American Mathematical Society.
- 05 February - 06 February 2015
- Adelaide, Australia
- The Young Statisticians Network, a branch of the Statistical Society of Australia, is hosting the Young Statisticians Conference on 5-6 February 2015 at the University of Adelaide.
- 01 March - 03 March 2015
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, USA
- Oregon State University and Building Diversity in Science will host an informative conference next year called the Infinite Possibilities Conference (IPC).
- 10 March - 12 March 2015
- Brussels, Belgium
- New Techniques and Technologies for Statistics (NTTS) is an international biennial scientific conference series, organised by Eurostat, on new techniques and methods for official statistics, and the...
- 15 March - 18 March 2015
- Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, FL, USA
- Annual Meeting of the Eastern North American Region of the International Biometric Society
- 23 March - 25 March 2015
- Brussels, Belgium
- Discovery Summit, the premier JMP users conference, is coming to Europe for the first time, 23-25 March 2015 in Brussels.
GAMM 2015: 86th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- 23 March - 27 March 2015
- Venue TBC, Lecce, Italy
- The GAMM (Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik) promotes scientific development in all areas of applied mathematics and mechanics. Further details will be provided here once known.
- 10 May - 13 May 2015
- London, UK
- PSI are delighted to announce that the 2015 Annual Conference will take place at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London between Sunday 10 to Wednesday 13 May 2015.
- 14 June - 17 June 2015
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- The 43rd Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada will be held at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, from Sunday 14 June to Wednesday 17 June 2015.
- 15 June - 19 June 2015
- Ann Arbor, USA
- The ninth international conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- 01 July - 04 July 2015
- Kunming, Yunnan, P. R. China
- The fifth IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability will be held in Kunming, China, from 1 to 4 July 2015. The IMS-China International Conference on Statistics and Probability...
- 27 July - 31 July 2015
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 08 August - 13 August 2015
- Seattle, Washington, USA
- The 2015 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Seattle, USA between 8 and 13 August.
- 06 September - 10 September 2015
- Prague, Czech Republic
- ENBIS – the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics – is a platform where statistical practitioners and academic statisticians from Europe and beyond meet, exchange ideas and design...
- 09 September - 11 September 2015
- Cà Foscari University, Treviso, Italy
- The Italian Statistical Society (SIS) promotes an international specialized statistical conference every two years. The 2015 meeting is organized to celebrate the 50th anniversary...
- 21 September - 25 September 2015
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- The conference will be organized by the Center of Experimental Design of the Institute of Applied Statistics and Computing of the University of Life Sciences Vienna in collaboration with the...
- 11 July - 15 July 2016
- Toronto, Canada
- This meeting will be hosted by the Fields Institute. The Congress is be the latest in a series organized jointly by the Bernoulli Society and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Held every four...