If you would like to submit an event please contact us
- 05 September - 09 September 2016
- Halle, Germany
- The European Bird Census Council (EBCC) invite you to attend the 20th conference called: Bird Numbers 2016 ’Birds in a changing world’.
- 05 September - 08 September 2016
- Manchester, UK
- The venue for the 2016 International Conference of the Royal Statistical Society has been confirmed as the University of Manchester. The conference dates will be 5-8 September.
- 11 September - 15 September 2016
- Sheffield, UK
- The 16th annual conference of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) will take place at the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, UK, from 11 to 15 September 2016.
- 11 September - 16 September 2016
- Leicester, UK
- The 9th International Conference on Social Science Methodology (RC33) will be held at the University of Leicester from 11 to 16 September 2016.
- 20 October - 22 October 2016
- Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- The 2016 Women in Statistics and Data Science Conference aims to bring together hundreds of statistical practitioners and data scientists. WSDS2016 will highlight the achievements and career interests...
- 20 October - 21 October 2016
- Budapest, Hungary
- Eurostat, the European Central Bank, the European Statistical Advisory Committee, the Federation of European National Statistical Societies and the Hungarian Central Statistical Office, with the...
- 26 October - 28 October 2016
- Rome, Italy
- The Seventh International Conference on Agricultural Statistics (ICAS VII) will be held in Rome, Italy on 26-28 October 2016. ICAS VII is organized by the Italian National Institute of Statistics, in...
- 09 November - 13 November 2016
- Miami, Florida, USA
- QDET2 will provide a creative environment for researchers from across the world working in government, academia, and the private sector to share new solutions and fresh approaches to survey...
- 27 November - 30 November 2016
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand
- The 2016 NZSA conference will be hosted by Auckland University of Technology (AUT). Again it will be held in conjunction with the Operations Research Society of New Zealand (ORSNZ) conference.
- 28 November - 02 December 2016
- The Windsong Pavilion, Four Winds, Barragga Bay NSW
- The Australasian Applied Statistics Conference is an excellent opportunity to liaise with fellow statisticians within the agricultural, biological and environmental sciences and to keep abreast of the...
- 04 December - 08 December 2016
- Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
- Big Data: Mining, Analyzing and Teaching In conjunction with the Australasian Data Mining Conference (AusDM) and the 19th Australian Conference on Teaching Statistics (OZCOTS) 5th – 9th December 2016...
- 06 December - 08 December 2016
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Planning of the IAOS 2016 conference , to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 6-8 December, is well underway. IAOS President Elect Ms Ola Awad and Programme Committee Chair Mr Eric Rancourt, will visit Abu...
- 11 December - 15 December 2016
- San Diego, California
- 22 March - 24 March 2017
- Bali, Indonesia
- The ISI Regional Statistics Conference (RSC) will be held in Bali, Indonesia from 22 to 24 March 2017.
- 26 June - 30 June 2017
- Delft, Netherlands
- The 10th International Conference on Extreme Value Analysis will take place at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands, from 26 to 30 June 2017.
- 02 July - 08 July 2017
- University of Auckland, Rotorua, New Zealand
- 16 July - 21 July 2017
- Marrakech, Morocco
- The 61st ISI World Statistics Congress will take place in Marrakech, Morocco between 16 and 21 July 2017.
- 17 July - 21 July 2017
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- The 21st Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies will be held between 17-21 July 2017 in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, under the theme of “OR/ Analytics for a...
- 29 July - 03 August 2017
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- The 2017 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place at Baltimore Convention Center from 29 July to 3 August 2017.
- 09 July - 13 July 2018
- Kyoto, Japan
- The ICOTS conferences, held by IASE every 4 years, are the most important events on the international statistics education calendar.