Encyclopedia of Environmetrics, 2nd Edition, 6 Volume Set
Key features of the new edition:
- Expanded to six volumes to reflect developments in Environmetrics techniques and applications during past decade
- Over 60% of articles in this edition are new or revised
- A new section: Environmental Engineering and Technology
- Increased breadth and depth of coverage in key application areas such as climate science and hydrological processes
- Revised and updated treatment of methodology including spatial-temporal statistics, computational statistics and modeling extremes
- Greater emphasis on practitioner oriented content.
Publishing in both print and online the Encyclopedia will be an invaluable aid to researchers, lecturers, students, consultants and policymakers engaged in ecological statistics, climate change, geostatistics, natural resources, risk assessment, environmental health, physical processes, chemometrics, stochastic modelling, forestry, acid rain, and pollution.